Solution to fix the Outlook error – 0x80040119
When your .pst file gets corrupted and Outlook fails to send or receive emails and fails to read any mails and the below error will be appeared.
“An unknown error has occurred. 0x80040119”
You cannot read, write or open any mail item when your PST file is corrupted.
This issue cannot be fixed by using Outlook internal repair tool / ScanPST.Exe. It may report as no errors found too.
To fix the error 0x80040119 and recover your pst data, you can use the PST repair tool to repair the corrupted pst file to recover all items and export it as PST.
Steps to Use Outlook PST Repair Tool:
- Go to Outlook PST Repair Tool and click the free download.
- Click the download button to download the setup file
- Install the Software on your system.
- Click the Start Your Free Trial
- Select Outlook PST file option and Browse the corrupted pst file which is to be recovered.
- The PST Repair Tool will scan the PST file and list all the items in a tree view.
- You can now export the file to PST file, or directly export it to Office 365 or export to Live Exchange Server.
Few other error messages you may get when the .pst file is corrupted.
sending and receiving reported error (0x80040116): unknown error 0x80040116
It’s applicable on:
- MS Outlook 2007
- MS Outlook 2003
- MS Outlook 2002 Standard Edition
- Windows XP or Windows Vista
- MS Exchange offline address book
Few other error codes are:
kbexpertiseinter kbreceivemail kberrmsg kbexpertisebeginner 0x80040116 KB814441 kbceip kbnomt kbtshoot kbprb kbsendmail