Exchange server will not permit the users to access the email if the EDB file is corrupt. For this it is always recommended to use EdMails Application to repair the EDB file to recover the complete emails, contacts, calendar etc..
Quick SolutionEdbMails for EDB to PST Converter is a free tool to convert online & offline corrupt and healthy EDB Files to PST, Live Exchange and Office 365.
EdbMails is an offline Exchange server recovery tool. Recover the mailboxes and folders to respective PST files from the corrupted or damaged EDB file.
|Company||Code Me One|
|Setup Size||13.6 MB|
|Application Main Feature||Repair and Recovery of corrupt EDB file and save in to PST.|
|Operating Systems supported||Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2008, 2003, 2002, 2000, Windows Server 2012, and Windows Server 2008 R2|
|Trial Version||Exports 30 items for each and every folder of a Mailbox.|
|Minimum System Requirement||512 MB RAM, and 20 MB disk space|
Features of EdbMails Application:
- Repairs and extract the mailboxes from corrupted or damaged exchange sever EDB file.
- Recovers the deleted mailboxes/folders, knowingly or unknowing deleted from EDB file
- Exports Mail items, calendar, contacts, Tasks, Notes, Journals etc.
- Exports EDB file to Individual mailbox PST files. All the folders and mail items are recovered in the original structure of the EDB File.
- Recover the PST file as single file or with multiple files with split option.
- Supports Exchange server 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016
- Supports Public folder EDB file
- Exports Multiple Mailboxes/folders at a time
- Export individual mails as .eml, .msg, .html format.
- Recovers all formats of mail attachments and multiple attachments
- No exchange server or Active directory is required.
- Recovers the Mailboxes from offline EDB file
- EdbMails works on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008 R2 and 2012
- EdbMails requires MS outlook for recovery operation.
- No limits to export any number of databases or Mailboxes.