Exchange 2013 To 2016 Migration
If you wish to migrate from Exchange 2013 to 2016. You should install the exchange 2016 version and then you should migrate your data from Exchange 2013 to 2016.
Why do you Need for exchange 2013 migration:
- Microsoft will not provide upgrades for your exchange server. It is suggested you to upgrade your Exchange server to higher version.
- You will not be able to upgrade the latest features. so, migration from exchange 2013 to 2016 is helpful.
- Upgrade to 2016 exchange migration is best solution to server infrastructure maintenance.
- Microsoft has stopped bug fixes and security updates for Legacy Exchange server. These legacy servers are vulnerable for attacks. This may cause data loss for your company.
- Microsoft Native Migration tool is complex and time consuming. It involves a lot of Powershell scripting
How EdbMails perform in exchange 2013 migration to 2016?
- Using EdbMails application you can do direct migration from Exchange 2013 to 2016.
- You can migrate only selective mailbox / folders. You can migrate selective items using fitter option.
- EdbMails Migration is with true incremental migration. This avoids duplicates.
- EdbMails application tries to reconnect Automatically on any intermittent connection issues.
- Auto Mapping, source mailbox to target mailbox during migrations.
EdbMails application is one of the best solution for exchange 2013 migration to 2016. It is simple and easy to migrate from your exchange server 2013 to exchange 2016.